How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert S. Your Own Question
Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 5375
Experience:  Expert in decorative arts especially ceramics, silver, paintings, and furniture.
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Robert S. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a cup & saucer set Royal doulton Estelle H4682 what

Customer Question

I have a cup & saucer set Royal doulton Estelle H4682 what is the value also a Shelley Chantilly R13790
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your two sets. I can do this without a photo of the Doulton set but will need a photo of the Shelley set, and one of the mark, so I can see which shape you have and also its age.

Many thanks and wait to hear.