rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I want to have the two apocatheroy cabinets appraised they

Customer Question

I want to have the two apocatheroy cabinets appraised they have very old oriental writing on the inside doors. Where is the best place to bring them in Maine?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Maine! I am in the Kennebunk area, so I know all of the best places around the state for antiques and appraisals.

You can call JJ Keatings in Kennebunk if you are interested in selling as well as getting an idea of what they are worth. Their number is(###) ###-#### ***** have a wonderful family owned business and have amazing integrity.

There is a wonderful auction house that has free appraisal days. It is Thomaston Place Auction Galleries in Thomaston, Maine. They are wonderful and know what they are talking about with this type of furniture. You should call them and find out when their next free appraisal day will be. They do not pressure you to consign with them ever, they are a class act. Their number is(###) ###-####

Please do click the stars to rate me and to close the question.