rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a waterfowl painting dated 1896 with the artist name

Customer Question

I have a waterfowl painting dated 1896 with the artist name of LeRoy. I've tried to research the painting but haven't got to far. Appericate Your Help
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Please add a photo of the painting, the back, signature close up and some details of the canvas/stretcher construction. You can add pictures by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I could add the pictures with the add files selection so customer service has me email them. They said that they would forward the picture to you.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** reply as soon as I get them.