rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

IS THERE ANYONE WHO BUYS OLD IVORY. HAVE OLD HAND CARVED

Customer Question

IS THERE ANYONE WHO BUYS OLD IVORY. HAVE OLD HAND CARVED NECKLACE OF IVORY AND ONYX WAS MY MOM'S.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

If you want to sell the unit I would recommend to sell them on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. You can also sell the lot locally, Craigslist is free, and a lot of collectors look at the ads on Craiglist.

Keep in mind if you sell the unit to a resell shop, the price will decrease 20-30% from market value.

You can sell the item on Etsy, it's like you put the item in a online shop. You may also check Amazon Market Place. Both places have good reputation, and you can easily sell the items for a good price.

If you can provide a picture of the Ivory necklace and its size, I can appraise it for you.

Let me know if I can help you any further, otherwise, please, remember to rate my answer!

Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Please, your rating is required to finish. Kindly use the star system located upwards to rate my answer!

Thanks