Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I bought a abstract painting with the name at the corner 74

Customer Question

I bought a abstract painting with the name at the corner Jacqueline 74 not sure whom the artist is but beautiful painting , also was wondering the value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

PLEASE DO NOT RATE THIS UNTIL AN ANSWER HAS BEEN GIVEN. DO NOT RATE, WHEN INFO IS BEING GATHERED.!
.x
Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.

There is no way to know who this artist is, there are hundreds of Jacqueline's that signed their work with this name. This can be valued for what it is, the condition and size. If you would like the value I can do that. What size is it?