rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a male figurine that appears to be a matador with a

Customer Question

I have a male figurine that appears to be a matador with a red cape draped behind him. He is colorful, procelain and marked but I cannot find a maker's mark that matches. It is a small crown (all in blue) with 4 loops below and 4 curves below that look like fish hoops. He is exquisite and I would like to know it's value and the maker. I have taken 4 pictures. Thank you for any hep provided!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Only one photo was added after your text. Add the other pictures and add a word in the text box, pic one, pic two, etc after attaching each file. I think that is why the others did not attach.