rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have a bronze sculpture that has the name of omerth on the

Customer Question

I have a bronze sculpture that has the name of omerth on the base... can you recommend a place which could evaluate it for me?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide your city or postal code?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
28448-- southeastern nc... it is a bronze large cat snarling and perched on a rock. very heavy.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it has the name omerth on the rock base
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Georges Omerth is a well know bronze sculptor. I could not find an appraiser near your area with the necessary skills. Could you upload pictures of the bronze here? I can appraise it online if you want

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm having a hard time with your website with popups for me to subscribe... I don't know if you got my last response . it is 20 inches long and 11 inches high... and your website doesn't want me to add a file (the pic)
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the reply,

Please, send the picture to the following email address:

***@******.*** ,

They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/f76a9082883e448b9737b600d727e9d6

Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
uh oh... I just sent it... your web name and bronze statue in the subject line...didn't see the link before I sent it off and im not good at adding everything just yet to emails... let me know when you get it!
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Great, once I receive the pics I will write the answer!