rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

We have a Tandem Bicyle - it is quite old the the Brand name

Customer Question

Hi we have a Tandem Bicyle - it is quite old the the Brand name on the bike is "More Middle". Would this be of any value, worth looking into?
Also have some negatives and positives of the apollo landings, take-offs along with a negative of the first landing on the moon. I also have the Hasseldoff camera jackets (spelling?) with (it appears to be German writing on the jackets). My uncle used to work for NASA. He has since passed on.
Also have a mahjong set in the original wooden box. Cannot decipher the originator.
Also have a painting (original copy) from during the second world war. I understand Hitler hired painters to duplicate originals, as back then they did not have print capabilities. The painting (italian originally) is called "Basket of Fruit" in English. Would this be of any value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Unfortunately, JustAnswer Terms of Service only allows me to appraise one item at a time. Could we start with the Mode Middle bycicle ? Then you can send your further questions as new questions on the site, it will be free as long as you have the membership offer.

Thanks