rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have furnivals china and cannot identify pattern. Help,

Customer Question

I have furnivals china and cannot identify pattern. Help, please.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

You have come to the right place. Please add a photo of the one piece and any marks on the back of one piece (assuming that the marks are all the same on the whole set). Let me know how many pieces (platters, tureens, plates, bowls, etc) you have. When taking pictures of the marks, back up a few feet and don't use a flash for the best results if getting close causes blurry pictures. You can add pictures by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer.