Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

My wife has a small bowl (we think a display bowl) that has

Customer Question

My wife has a small bowl (we think a display bowl) that has 3 roses (2 red, one white) in the center. The outer edges has a gold or tan color with a series of rose leaves in sort of a white. The apparently old porcelain has a few imperfections on the outside. We are not sure if the roses were a decal or painted. The bowl was given to my wife (now age 77) by her great aunt. On the back is the hallmark, etc...
LUCHTENBURG..Made in Germany There is a image of a castle wall, tower with flag on top with 1905 under the wall. There is something unreadable immediately after the "1905".
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

PLEASE DO NOT RATE THIS UNTIL AN ANSWER HAS BEEN GIVEN. DO NOT RATE, WHEN INFO IS BEING GATHERED.!

Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.

What size is this and are you wanting current market value?