Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have an old patio set. It's heavy and coated in a rubber

Customer Question

I have an old patio set. It's heavy and coated white in a rubber like material. The chairs are stackable. The table has a hole for umbrella and can collapse flat. The chairs are rounded back and have arm rests. It's white.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you get second image?
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

PLEASE DO NOT RATE THIS UNTIL AN ANSWER HAS BEEN GIVEN. DO NOT RATE, WHEN INFO IS BEING GATHERED.!

Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.

Are you wanting the current market value for this Vintage 60's set?