Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have a metallic (maybe bronze) vase that I got from the

Customer Question

I have a metallic (maybe bronze) vase that I got from the Middle East 30 years ago. It has intricate hand carvings of different animals. The carving is extremely fine and clearly the entire piece is not molded.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is it worth? I purchased it from an antique dealer but I have a feeling it is worth a lot because of the intrecat carvings.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is about 8 inches tall
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have not heard from anyone!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It appears that the email address assigned to this question has somehow changed. I have not received an answer. Please call me at XXXXXXXXXXXX to discuss.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have corrected the email issue. Kindly respond. Thank you.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Could you post a photo of the entire vase?

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear WayneThank you for note. I attached several additional photos for your review. I look forward to your response. Please feel free to contact me directly at(###) ###-####Gus Shihab
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

This is Persian bronze circa 1920s-1930s. This would sell at auction for $150-200 and insurance value is $350.

Thank you,

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,