Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have an old doll by American doll. She is in her original

Customer Question

I have an old doll by American doll. She is in her original clothing and original box.It looks like she had a wig on at one time.I think the title of this doll is either little arms or short arms. I would appreciate your help. Thank you. Rita XXXXXXXXXX
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.
.
Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.
.
Is she marked and if so with what?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have the driver installed to send a picture. I will within the next few days. On the doll's back is A M Doll Co. Thank you for your patience. Sincerely, Rita
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning Rita,

Thank you that will be fine.