Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have a few paintings i want to see what the worth are on

Customer Question

i have a few paintings i want to see what the worth are on them this one is of napoleon oil 1861 how much is it worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Thank You for your question, my name is***** am a verified expert and will be working with you today. This is a very fine copy of a painting by Paul Hippolyte Delaroche (17 July 1797 – 4 November 1856): "Portrait de l'empereur Napol? 1er dans son cabinet"
This would sell for $800-1000 at auction as it is a very high quality copy.
Thank you,
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and effort without additional cost to you. It was a pleasure working with you.
Thanks,