rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have 2 wall Genuine Porcelain wall plaques from the 40's.

Customer Question

I have 2 wall Genuine Porcelain wall plaques from the 40's. They were for a friend of mine for his birthday on the 21 feb 1946. It has that written on the back. there is a sticker missing on the back lower right corner. There is also a hole in the back and it shows that they are hollow. They measure 5 1/2 x 4 1/8 and are about 3/8's thick. There is a girl on one with a wicker basket hanging from her arm. The boy has a walking stick and a back pack. They both have a blue frame around them. They look like Hummel. There are light blue cloth tabs on the back with wire hangers attached.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

The only picture that added was the one of the back. While that is helpful, I also need one of the front of these plaques. You can do this by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer.