rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have many antique silver pieces that i need to have

Customer Question

I have many antique silver pieces that i need to have appraised. How do I go about doing this? I would like a hands on appraisal not just viewing a picture. Can the items be mailed to you for appraisal?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide your city or postal code?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Robert! Sorry I took so long to get back to you - came down with a strep infection and it has taken a month to get well - lots of antibiotics which made me sick also........................recuperating nicely and ready to get going on my "family silver" process. I live in Gardnerville, Nevada, 89460. I am at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains just 30 minutes directly east of Lake Tahoe. Hope you can help me get the best price possible for these beautiful silver works of art. Bye for now, Marie Schrader(###) ###-####
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Here is a list of certified appraisers that you can use:

Cheshire Antiques
1423 US Highway 395 N, Gardnerville, NV 89410
7-7-5-7-8-2-9-1-1-7

Heirloom Antiques
600 Mustang Ln, Gardnerville, NV 89410
7-7-5-3-9-2-0-3-8-3

Northern Nevada Coin
1621 N. Hwy 395, Minden, NV 89423
7-7-5-2-2-2-2-6-4-6

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!