rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

My aunt left me a pair of platinum diamond stud 1 1/2. From

Customer Question

My aunt left me a pair of platinum diamond stud 1 1/2. From the 50s have been in lockbox all these years! what are they, brand new cond.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Please add a photo of the earrings and any marks on the back (if you can get an image of the platinum mark). You can do this by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer.

Also, are they 1 1/2ct TOTAL weight, or ! 1/2 ct each? Was there any paperwork with them that graded the diamonds by the three C's (color clarity and cut?).