AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

I have a oil painting of a Ben Maile named: the east gate

Customer Question

I have a oil painting of a Ben Maile named: the east gate clock it was my mothers. I don't know if it's a copy it is signed by him don't know where to start to see if it has any value at all I really thank you for your time. Ed Vance at***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser and I'd be happy to help.

In order to give you any information, I will need to see an overall photo of the art, and a clear close-up of the signature and any other marks or labels.

You can upload those using the paperclip icon on the toolbar above your reply box. If you can't see that icon, you can email photos to***@******.*** and ask them to forward them to AppraiserJM.

Sincerely,

Jennifer