Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a Ritter multipurpose table that the back was broken

Customer Question

I have a Ritter multipurpose table that the back was broken by some carpet installation people. I am looking on it for a model number.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a Ritter mutipurpose table that the back is broken by carpet movers. The head of the table is fixed in an upright position. What is the table worth? Model B, Type 2A
Serial(###) ###-####Is there any place that will fix these? Anyone who sells these now as antique as a replacement? Thank you
Suzanne
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you nora I look forward tp hearing your opinion
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the images and for your patience.
Here is a link for you to a Model B Motorized Ritter Chair/Table being offered for $699.95 on Ebay right now:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ritter-Motorized-Table-Chair-Medical-OB-Tattoo-Black-Chair-Model-B-Vintage-30s-/271708172447
Available matches being offered for sale do not usually come up this readily and finding repair person's for this type of chair is not common.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating.
If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know!
Your question will NOT close after you leave rating.
Sincerely,
Nora