Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have two lithographs by Gould and H.C. Richter / Hull

Customer Question

I have two lithographs by Gould and H.C. Richter / Hull Mandel A.Waton, IMP. They seem to be old, I can't see a print no. One is called Ddrifera Ludoviciae and the other is Eridcnemis Mosqcera. There known as birds of Great Britain, golden breasted Pufflea Hummingbird pint - N2NZC is estimated to be worth $1000-$1200 according to igavel auctions. Is this true? XXXXXXXXXX, Paul
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have photos, and can't do much on my own. Thanks for your answer but it doesn't help me . I won't pay any additional $$
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I have not yet provided an answer.

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora