rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Pair hand painted porcelain ccandleabras cobalt blue 24k

Customer Question

Pair hand painted porcelain ccandleabras cobalt blue 24k hand painted flowers by Sevres
Sevres decorated candy dish with lid
Sevres mantel clock
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

We do one item per question in order to keep things organized. I will start with the porcelain candelabra pair. I will need pictures of the pair and most importantly, a photo of the marks on the bottom. You can use the paper clip icon or ADD FILES button to attach pictures. These features work best on a desktop computer.

For the other items, start new question for each and put 'for rarewares' as the first few words. Attach photos in those questions as well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a fax # ***** I can send you what you asked for.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I work for the site but no at the site, so there is no fax number where I would receive photos.

You can email pictures to***@******.*** and put FOR RAREWARES IN ANTIQUES in the subject line so that they will get forwarded to me. This method takes a bit longer, so thank you in advance for some patience.