rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

How much is paragon autumn glory china worth? I have 5 piece

Customer Question

how much is paragon autumn glory china worth? I have 5 piece place settings for 12.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Pattern: Autumn Glory (Yellow & Orange Flowers) by Paragon [PARAUGL]
Description: Yellow & Orange Flowers

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 60-85$ for each place setting. If you have serving pieces, I can also provide a value on them.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!