Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a print of some kind, it is of 3 men in military

Customer Question

I have a print of some kind, it is of 3 men in military uniform. the faces of the 2 men in the foreground look as tho they are photos. The title is 2 names F Bolter A Mauurer. the very bottom of the print says Gesetzlich geschutzt -Berlin on one side and on the other L Brunner, schonhauser Allee 60
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

"Gesetzlich geschutzt " is a German expression that means "Protected by law". L Brunner is the name of the print maker, "Schönhauser" is a name of a city in Germany.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 150-250$.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** value is helpful but I was hoping for more info as to what exactly it is. I am pretty sure its something my father in law picked up but I got it after he passed so cant ask him about it.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Could you provide a picture of it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to scan it
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

ok

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here it is, i hope
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, I could not provide more information of your piece, I could not find anything. Sorry about this. I will opt out the question to see if another expert can come and help you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
My name is Nora.
Could you please clarify what additional information you are seeking about this print?
~Nora