rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have inherited a doll that has a star of on the back of

Customer Question

I have inherited a doll that has a star of David on the back of her head. According to my mother, the doll came to America in 1921 and thus survived the destruction that occurred to the same doll model in Germany in the 1930's. She is a composition body, about 20" or
so with s***** ***** hair.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

The star of David mark was used by Kammer & Reinhardt Dolls 1886-1932 German. You you reinspect the mark to see if you can find any other letter or number close to the star?

thanks