rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I am trying to attach a photo of a pocket watch to see if

Customer Question

I am trying to attach a photo of a pocket watch to see if you can help me with info on it
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope you can see the photos I attached?
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I see two identical photos. I would like to know what the back looks like as well as the inside of the watch. See if the back removes by screwing off or if there is lip for popping it off. Any words, numbers, etc on the inside of the case or the movement will tell a story of maker, region and age. Let me know what the watch face measures across as well.

Please add more pictures and info by using the paper clip icon or add files button. These features work best on a desktop computer.