rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

The Able Cottey grandfather clock#11 1655-1744 8 day weight

Customer Question

The Able Cottey grandfather clock#11 1655-1744 8 day weight driven movement full westminster chimes The New England Clock Co.in Farmminton Conn.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

The 'Abel Cottey' Grandfather Clock by New England Clock Co. Eight-day clock with weights and pendulum. The Abel Cottey was first produced in 1970 and named after a pioneer of US clock making. It was one of the company’s signature pieces and among the most sought after post-war grandfather clocks around.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 800-1,300$.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!