rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have an old dresser with large mirror attachment made by

Customer Question

I have an old dresser with large mirror attachment made by Luger Furniture Company. The company card detailing who purchased it original is still stapled to the back. The dresser has two long drawers on the bottom and two smaller side-by-side drawers on top. It still has four working wheels and is in good shape. I'm wondering the worth of this piece. Thank you!
Angela Kelm ***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide pictures of the front part of the dresser? I would also need a picture of the label and a picture of any metal part of the furniture-nail, screw, hinges..etc.

Thanks