rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have an oil painting given to me by my great aunt. There

Customer Question

I have an oil painting given to me by my great aunt. There is a certificate of authenticity from creative interiors. It is a portrait of a bearded man with a beret signed by LazLo. Any idea who the artist is? I'm pretty sure it is a reprint and has no value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Most likely that it's a reprint from Philip Alexius de Laszlo British portrait painter, 1869-1937

Could you tell me the size of the unit? and is it possible that you can upload a picture?

Thanks