rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

In my mothers estate she had fire (136 piece set), blue

Customer Question

In my mothers estate she had fire king (136 piece set), blue willow, some flow blue, a lot of carnival glass, tins, antique clocks, and lamps. How can I get everything appraised and sold?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

We do one item/set per question here to keep things organized. Let's get started with the flow blue. Add photos of the flow blue and any mark (s) on the bottom. You can attach pictures by using the paper clip icon or add files button. These features work best on a desktop computer. If that doesn't work for you, there is an email option as well. Let me know.

For each of the other items, start a new question and put 'for rarewares' as the first words so that the question will be saved for me. Add photos to those questions as well. It is important for me to see what I am appraising.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because of the volume of items that would not be practical. I would like to have some one on site to appraise everything. My location is in Springfield Missouri.(###) ###-####
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I understand. I can switch gears and recommend someone that would come and do that for you. You are at no obligation to consign to the auctioneer. You just call them and say you have a house full and need a house call to see what your items are worth. It is not a service that we provide, but here a reputable and licensed auctioneer in your area.
Bob Kollmeier Auctions
2510 E. Jean Street
Springfield, MO 65803 (###) ###-####
If you decide to consign, they would remove it all for you, sell the items, and you would get a check in 10 to 45 days (each place is different) minus their 10% to 20% commission. In my opinion, this is the best way to sell your antiques with the least amount of hassle.
Please do click the stars to rate and close the question.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I see that you have read my answer.
Let's close this question by having you click the stars to rate.
If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'for rarewares' so that you could get me again.