Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

Will - i have an 1879, 1878 dollar c0ins some 1922 &23

Customer Question

hi Will - i have an 1879, 1878 dollar c0ins some 1922 &23 silver dollars buffou nickles and wheat dimes do they much more then face value if not in mint condition
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Thank You for your question, my name is***** am a verified expert and will be working with you today. Will is away. The answer in short is yes. The silver dollars that you mention in VG+ circulated condition meaning that you can still see the rims on the coins would sell for a minimum of $20-30 each. If the buffalo nickels have dates they are worth a minimum of 30-50 cents each, without dates about 15 cents each. The dimes are a minimum of $1.00 each.
Thank you,
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and effort without additional cost to you. It was a pleasure working with you.
Thanks,