Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a collection of babies that were my great aunts.

Customer Question

I have a collection of babies that were my great aunts. Could I send a pic by text or e-mail to you of the porcelain small babies???
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know of them for at least 55 years
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question here.
At your convenience, please choose one and send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sent pictures again Nora:: cannot see answer...
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
Sincerely,
Nora