rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a Woods & Son Blue and Plate. Has a portrait of Burns

Customer Question

I have a Woods & Son Blue and White Plate. Has a portrait of Robert Burns in the center of the page, and one of his poems is shown around the edge. I think it is circa 1914 and is in excellent condition. Wondering what the value might be.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This is a Wood and Sons blue and white portrait display plate of Robert Burns, the Scottish poet. It was made between 1910 and 1915 when these were popular give aways at furniture stores with the purchase of a set of furniture. This plate has a value of $20.0 us dollars.

Please click the stars to rate and to close the question.

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I see that you have read my answer.
Let's close this question by having you click the stars to rate.
If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'for rarewares' so that you could get me again.