Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Vintage Art prints value. ie Diego Valesques Die Trinder,

Customer Question

Vintage Art prints value. ie Diego Valesques Die Trinder, JBS Chardon Natures Morte, Saint Christopher Conrad Witz.
18th century art manuals. 2878,1879,1880 Hand painted in grovure (ingaglio)
Miniature George Elliot/Adam Bede booklet
Could you please give me some indication if you can value any of the above from the brief description given.
Regards
David Hardie
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi David~

My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question here.

At your convenience, please choose one and send photos.

When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nora,
This is the first time I have seen your reply which I now deem un-satisfactory but $37 was taken from my bank account the day after I asked the first question AND before I had seen your reply which I understand is contrary to your policy.
Could you please arrange to have the $37 credited.Thanks
David Hardie
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have, I will need to see one of the items in question. If you can provide photos, I will happily provide the answer to value.

As for the charge, please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users and do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.

For such queries, please email *****@******.***

~Nora