Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Foley China cup and saucer. I've looked on the web,

Customer Question

I have a Foley China cup and saucer. I've looked on the web, but don't find any exactly like mine. It has an off center saucer, oval shaped to hold little cake or whatever, as well as the cup. It looks to me like an art deco pattern, free form, with blue and pink holy hocks, , off centered tree branch, flowers in pink, yellow, etc. The bottom of cup and saucer have the wording, Foley China, E. Brain & CoLt?, Fine Bone China, Made in England, EVESHAM, a small green leaf, and the cup has in red, V1984. No other trademark tho'.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
Thank you for the request here.
At your convenience, please send photos. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark would be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora