Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a bronze statue of an Art Deco nude woman holding a

Customer Question

I have a bronze statue of an Art Deco nude woman holding a wine cup. There is a small round stamp on the base that says "bronze. Garanti Paris" & a signature on the back of the stool she is sitting on, J. E. Mir. We bought it in Tallinn from a dealer who had some items on display at a small flea mkt., he was asking $300., but took 260. I'm guessing it's a retro, but I wonder if the price was reasonable. Any info would be appreciated.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** send images of the bronze and the marks. You can use the paperclip icon found on the toolbar.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Although I did send photos of the bronze & the marks, which were too big the first time sent, I resent them individually & never got a reply back. So I still do not have an estimate from you. My credit card has been billed for the full amount, & I don't know any more about the bronze statue than before I contacted you. Loretta Anderson