Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have a vallona starr pumpkin eater cookie jar in mint

Customer Question

i have a vallona starr pumpkin eater cookie jar in mint condition and pumpkin salt and pepper,also vallona starr in mint condition except the plugs are missing
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what were the salt & pepper plugs made of
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Were you interested in in prices for the vintage pottery pieces or were you just curious as to the plug ?Thanks for your time today,Frank
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the whole nine yards ..the worth of each item..and what was the stopper cork /plastic? plus if it is free for one week...how come i had to pay $42????? and why wasn't my answer posted on my e-mail in 10 minutes to a day as promised?????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what the hell is going on????
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/antiques/98te8-vallona-starr-pumpkin-eater-cookie-jar-mint-condition.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Thank You for your question, my name is***** am a verified expert and will be working with you today. The Pumpkin cookie jar circa 1950 is selling for $100-150 at auction and insurance value is $200. The salt and pepper shakers are circa 1950 also and would sell for $80-120 at auction and insurance value is $200. The plugs would have been made of cork.
Thank you,
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and effort without additional cost to you. It was a pleasure working with you.
Thanks,