Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What can you tell me about the Coffeyville Pottery & Clay

Customer Question

What can you tell me about the Coffeyville Pottery & Clay Co, Coffeyville, KS or the Coffeyville Stoneware Co, Coffeyville, KS?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.
What is it you are wanting to know?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are they the same company? When was it established? Who owned it and for how long? When was it closed?
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello
What is on the internet that you have already found is all the information there is on this company, there no records from this company, the records were not retained, or if they were no one has scanned them and put them on the internet. You might try the local library or contact the historical society of Kansas.
Glenda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wow, I feel extremely cheated because those are the two answers that I already told you I had inquired at. I want a refund, this is unacceptable. The system said there would be a $5 initial good faith fee and then when I received a response I could decide to accept the answer and pay in full. However, this site automatically charged the whole $44 to my account.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In 13 minutes you can't give me any information because you didn't look. I want a refund. You should have been able to give me information from the Coffeyville Daily Journal, even I found that. This site is fraudulent and I will report you to the Better Business Bureau and the local Channel 7 and Channel 9 and 60 minutes if I do not get an immediate refund.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
.
I can see what you already found, so why would I give you what you found. I am also very familiar with this company I have been in the business for 45 years, and have looked this company up many times before, that is how I know there is not further information then what you found.
I am not an employee of the Just Answer site, the appraisers come to the site to answer questions that the customers post there. We do not work for Just Answer! We do not charge anyone any money, we have not connection between the Just Answer site and the customer's account. We simply come to the Just Answer site just like the customer does only we answer questions if they can be answered.
We cannot always give the answer the customer is looking for since there may be no information to be found, which is the case here. I was letting you know there is not more information then what is found already, there are no books or sites that we have that you have not found.
.
All things cannot be answered, I am sorry. I did not want your question to sit out there forever not being answered or responded to, just being ignored. I am sorry there is nothing to provide you with on this company.
.
As for your refund, the company does state if you are not happy you can get a refund, that also means if the question cannot be answered which this one cannot. You need to contact customer service to get this refund. You do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of your page.
Glenda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Funny, I tried that "contact us" and to get refund but when I went into it it did not give me any option to do that. So just exactly who do I need to talk to get my refund? This is a scam isn't it and I need to report you to the police?
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello
It is not a scam. As I stated not all questions can be answered. If you click on the Contact Us. and follow through to where you need to go, this is what you find.
.
This taken from Contact Us!
.
How can I request a refund?
At JustAnswer, our first priority is to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your experience. We almost always find a way to help every customer, but if not, your transaction is backed by a 30-day refund policy. Review our Terms of Service for more details.
To process a self-refund, watch the video below or scroll down and follow the instructions that best fit your situation:
I haven’t received an answer
If you have not received a response to your question, check your MY QUESTIONS page to see if there is a response waiting for you. You may be surprised how often that happens. :)
I’m not happy with my answer
You have a few options:
1. Reply to the Expert and explain why you are dissatisfied with the answer. Most Experts will work hard to get you the answer you need. To reply, look for the tab that says “Reply to Expert” near the bottom of your question page.
2. Or, tell the Expert you want to work with a different Expert. Your current Expert will make your question available to other Experts, and you’ll get a new answer.
3. Or, if the charge occurred less than 30 days ago, you may request a refund. Click HERE to get started.
I no longer need help
If the charge occurred less than 30 days ago and you want to request a refund, click HERE to get started. Refund requests are generally processed within 24 hours. However, it can take anywhere from 3-5 business days, depending on your bank, for your funds to be made available in your account.
I’m not happy with the response time
Check your MY QUESTIONS page to see if there is a response waiting for you. If you still want a refund and the charge occurred less than 30 days ago click HERE to get started. Refund requests are generally processed within 24 hours. However, it can take anywhere from 3-5 business days, depending on your bank, for your funds to be made available in your account.
You may also contact our Customer Support team. In the US or Canada(###) ###-#### ***** the UK 0***-***-****; In Australia 1800-679-634; In New Zealand 0800-452-621; Anywhere else 1-***-***-****. Our team is available to answer your calls 24/7.
Or call this number: 1(###) ###-#### ***** Customer service
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Again I went to that page and clicked on Order History and there is no box to select refund.