Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a circa 1860 - 1865 9 1/2 inch dagger that has a

Customer Question

I have a circa 1860 - 1865 9 1/2 inch dagger that has a double edge art work on both sides. Image on one side has crossed flags and cannons. No markings of either USA or CSA. I have pics to upload. Trying to identify style or maker.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
I see you are still awaiting a response here.
Swords and militaria are not my wheelhouse of expertise, however I can refer you to some reputable auction houses that do specialize in such that you can contact for free.
~OR~
I can opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional fee. Opening the question is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.
Please let me know how you would like to proceed.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any leads you can give me would be great. I would also like to open the question again to see if anyone else can offer more information. Thanks, David
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi David,
I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora