Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have one of the original barbie dolls (late 50's?) with

Customer Question

I have one of the original barbie dolls (late 50's?) with painted on hair, but only the head. Is that worth anything? I also have one of the originals (early 60's?) with rounded, bouffant style hair. Both have the same painted face. I have two barbie cases from 1963 and lots of clothes with some accessories. I also have 2 early Ken dolls with painted on hair, clothes and accessories. One of the Ken dolls (blond) is damaged and the head won't stay on. How do I find out what all of this is worth? Where do I sell them?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi There~

My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question here.

At your convenience, please choose one and send photos.

When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.

Sincerely,

Nora