Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have come into the possession of a pair of porcelain

Customer Question

I have come into the possession of a pair of porcelain candlesticks (grecian style, woman with basket on head) that belonged to my mother - I recall she paid a ridiculous amount of money for them back in 1960... there is no stamp anywhere on the bottom but they are in pristine condition and the detail (i.e. the hands, the painting, the gold) is really exceptional.. no idea where to begin..
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the request. These look like vintage capodimonte style, from the 50-60's, they would have been made in Italy. I will see if I can find a value for you, can you tell me what size these are?
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm just checking in to see how things are going. Let me know if you still need help!"
If there was a problem with the answer I provided for you?
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda