Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a oval loo table with inlay, Victorian. Davenport

Customer Question

Hi, I have a oval loo table with inlay, Victorian. Davenport desk, approx 1850's with secret draw. Georgian mirror, original, needs small restoration, and a music stand early 1900's I think, it has a top shelf, then it has 3 sections for sheet music and a draw on the bottom, it stands on small legs with wheels, and has carved sides, very ornate. I need to sell as I am moving in 4 weeks to a small apartment. thank you my details are
Chris XXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXX XXX and I live in Narrabeen. thank you
and regards chris
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question here.
At your convenience, please choose one and send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry this is not helpful at all... I cant send photos, that is why i went on this site, please cancel my enquiry and dont charge my visa, kind regards chris
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Chris,
I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.
I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora