Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I sugar and cream pot with these hallmarks. A castle, a

Customer Question

Hi, I sugar and cream pot with these hallmarks. A castle, a crown with a cross in the center, some kind of flower with three stalks, and it looks like a trident. Can you tell me what they mean?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi There~

My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.

At your convenience, please send photos. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark would be ideal.

When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.

When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.

Sincerely,

Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
I received your images, though I have not found a match to the maker mark for you.
I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nora,
I have not had any response from anyone since you turned it over to someone else. As of this point I am very disappointed with the service I have not gotten and I would like to have a refund of the $42 I paid.
Thank you,
Betty wagner