Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Value of oil on canvas of E Cole cottage path 12 x 18

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not able to do the pic as I am computer stupid, old as well. Can you do it without the pic. Can I facetime you with it?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I would really need to see images of the item in question in order to properly assess it. I can wait as long as you need to get help with photos.

~OR~

I can opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional fee. Opening the question is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Sincerely,

Nora