Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 4 piece sofa, drum chair, lamp table, round coffee

Customer Question

I have a 4 piece sofa, drum chair, lamp table, round coffee table w/ lower shelf, and rectangular stand w/ lower shelf. They are all 1950's Heywood-Wakefield rattan in northern yellow birch. . The sofa has two rails on the end piece and two large upholstered cushions for each piece. The drum chair has upholstered back and separate seat cushion .I am interested in today's value to sell this set. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I can supply photos if requested. Thank you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send more photos.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent five photos. I cannot navigate the complicated website and that I would like a refund on the amount that I paid today = 42.00.
Kay XXXX
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Kay,

There is only one photo attached here.

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora