rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a print of a woman dressed as an Indian. Schlesinger

Customer Question

I have a print of a white woman dressed as an Indian. Schlesinger Bros. NY. 104 It is signed M. M. A. Park. Who is she?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This is a photo mechanical reproduction (print) of a pencil drawing of an unidentified white woman posing in Native American clothing. This print was created in 1911 through 1913 and was made in the form of postcards, prints and colored postcards. There were two views, one with tall head dress and one with a drooping head dress. The value of one of these prints is $25.00.

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I see that you have read my answer.
Let's close this question by having you click the stars to rate.
If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'for rarewares' so that you could get me again.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

If you had more items to ask about, start a new question and put 'for rarewares' so you can get me again. Otherwise, please click the stars so the site will compensate me for my answer to you.