AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

I have a #10 copy of Paris Etching Society Etching by R.

Customer Question

I have a #10 copy of Paris Etching Society Etching by R. Barnauix entitled "A Hamlet in France" signed by Barnaiux with the French title on the bottom left. The back of the etching has Paris Etching Society Distributed by Turner on the back Curious as to the value, if any.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

The artist is Rene Barnaix (1909-1966).

Turner distributed prints in the USA, specifically in New York, for the Paris Etching Society. This piece was most likely from the 1920s-1930s.

The value, appropriately framed, would be $50-$100.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Good morning,
I see you have not yet accepted or rated my answer. Here at JustAnswer, Experts cannot be credited for their work until the customer provides a positive rating.
Of course, I want you to feel justified in providing a positive rating. How can I help further? Do you have more questions about this item?
Sincerely,
Jennifer
Good morning,
Sincerely,
Jennifer
Good morning,
Sincerely,
Jennifer