Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have the following prints that I need market value prices

Customer Question

I have the following prints that I need market value prices for:
C. Ford Riley's 1990 print of the year, "After the Rain". It has a Certificate of Authenticity from Southeastern Wildlife Exposition and is #276 of 450, Benefactor Edition. Framed.
I also have four of Ralph McDonald's: Gold Medallion, Presidential Edition, Eagle prints;
"Freedom's Glory" 1788-1988, "Great American Patriots" 1787-1987, "Smoky Mountain Magic" 1789-1989, and "Above the Storm" 1790-1990. Each is numbered 46/200. They are framed and each has two gold medallions.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am pleased to help. Unfortunately due to time constraints, I cannot do that many works in one session--is there one in particular you wish to know about the most?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry that I misunderstood that you only wanted one item to appraise.. Please refund the $38.00, and I will find someone without restraints. Thank you, ***** *****