Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a painting by ablerto buddy reyes It is a portrait of

Customer Question

I have a painting by ablerto buddy reyes It is a portrait of a Rabbi. How much are his paintings worth
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not received an answer I would like a refund and do not bill me the balance. I am very dissatisfied with this site.
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.
You have to contact customer service to do that. You click " Contact Us" at the bottom of your page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please refund my money and do not bill me anymore. I never received an answer to my question.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not get an answer to my question You said I have to contact customer service to do that Refund my money or I will call the DA contra costa county fraud division.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello
I am not an employee of Just Answer, I am an appraiser that comes to the site just like you do, I answer questions where you ask them. I cannot refund anything, I do not work there. You have to contact the customer service at the site in order to order a refund. Just click 'Contact Us" at the bottom of this page.
I am not an employee and cannot process anything.
Glenda