Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Old Sports Afield Collection of Know your Ducks and Geese by

Customer Question

Old Sports Afield Collection of Know your Ducks and Geese by Shortt and Cartwtight Sign by members of You shoot Em We eat em club Organization Meeting Detroit Athletic Club.
Signature of 10 founding members on Jan 21 1949.
Copyright 1948 by Sports Afield Publishing Co. Minneapolis Minnesota USA. I have pictures of it on my cell phone. I have been told this was the beginnings of Duck's Unlimited. his book has been in my possession for 50 years and before that in the possession of my deceased husbands family. The men that signed said book were movers and shakers (rich folks) from he Detroit area.
I would like to know if it has any value.
Thank you for your time
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
For photos, there may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora