Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I've got a large Chinese vase and I'm trying to determine

Customer Question

I've got a large Chinese vase and I'm trying to determine its value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi! This is Robert here, thanks for requesting me, I'd be happy to value you your Chinese vase.

Could you very kindly attach a photo of the bottom, whether it's marked or not. There are features there that help with age and origin.

Also, could you attach a couple more photos of the decoration on the side. Any decoration inside?

Many thanks and wait to hear,

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to continue. I don't want a subscription. Please credit my paypal account with any charges made as we've not gotten into any details or valuation on your part.Thank you.
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

No problem. You won't be charged anything because you haven't received an answer.

You'll need to contact Customer Support to have your good faith deposit credited back to your Paypal account.

Best wishes,
Robert

PS I work 'on' rather than 'for' JustAnswer as an independent agent so I don't have any involvement with the subscription or accounting operations of the site.